AIX 5.3 PWR6 Binaries, Non-Opendap available

From: David Hebert <david.hebert_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2012 - 13:06:15 MDT

Is it possible to have pre-compiled binaries for AIX 5.3, PWR6
Non-OpenDAP created? With the available binaries with opendap I run into
libssl issues. Since I'm running on supercomputer I don't have the
luxury of installing the OpenSSL as the instructions note. (Unless there
is another work around).

I've also tried a few of the linux non-opendap but without success
(likely due to byte order? Those just say file is not executable when I
try to run on the AIX machine).

Thank you,
David