Re: pres-hgt

From: Xiaoyan Ma <xiaoyan.ma_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 09:40:39 MDT
the problem is that there is no pressure information in my data file, so gsn_csm_pres_hgt doesn't work anymore. how to still use gsn_csm_pres_hgt? or is there any others? Thanks

On 03/27/12, Mary Haley <haley@ucar.edu> wrote:
If you don't need pressure on the other axis, then you can simply use gsn_csm_contour to create a time vs height plot.

--Mary