Re: problem with grid from ocean model NEMOMED8

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 10:00:03 MDT

On Mar 27, 2012, at 9:04 AM, fanny.adloff wrote:

> Dear Mary,
>
> Yes, this is what I see.
> Although the white triangle is not present with "CellFill", the plot is
> not satisfactory, there are some strange features on the southern coast,
> east from the Strait of Gibraltar.
>
> Concerning the ticket, how can I access it?

There's no way to access it, unfortunately. This is an internal system.

It basically contains your original email, the files you provided, and some comments on testing that I did.

This is mostly for your reference, so that if you don't hear from us in awhile, you can write back and ask what
the status is of NCL-1376.

--Mary

P.S. I've included a cell fill version of your plot, with your lat/lon grid marked in red. I assume the strange
feature you mention is the white area near the top right corner of the plot?