Re: Hello all

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 09:04:15 MDT

The documentation for gsn_polymarker:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_polymarker.shtml

states that you need to include gsn_code.ncl, not contributed.ncl:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"

In general, for every NCL graphical script, you probably want to include these three lines at the top of every NCL script:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

--Mary