missing value issue

From: Alexander Semenov <asemenov_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2012 - 12:29:12 MDT

Hi,

I have a problem with missing values. I'm comparing model output and
observations (both txt files). Some observations have missing values
(-999.000) and apparently ncl thinks of them as of real values and
calculates bias, RMSE....

I can't figure out how I can do it in ncl for the particular code (!!): to
get it to understand that if the observations have a missing value = -999
to skip this value and go to the next line.

--
regards
*Alexander Semenov*