Re: Ubuntu i686 - NCL Version 6.0

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2012 - 09:57:23 MDT

Hi Paul,

Sorry, I couldn't let this message be posted to ncl-talk because it contained an
attachment that was too large. We limit attachments to about 1.5 megabytes in size.

I'll take a look at your problem. Thanks for providing a test suite.

Usually when I see a problem like this, I suspect compiler optimization is the
problem. Many times when I turn off optimization, code will start working.
I'll try to determine if that's the case here.

--Mary