Re: Panel Plot Problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2012 - 16:13:50 MDT

This is an issue with the wrf_xxxx plotting function you're using, and not gsn_panel. The "NoTitles", "CommonTitle", and "PanelPlot" are all WRF-specific resources.

The issue is that the setting for CommonTitle supercedes any setting for NoTitles. I think if you don't set CommonTitle, then the script might run to completion.

I've CC-ed wrfhelp@ucar.edu in case there's a fix for this issue.

--Mary