Panel Plot Problem

From: Chris Klich <caklich_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2012 - 14:19:40 MDT

Hi all. First, I am using wrf output, but I do believe my problem is
unrelated to wrf, but rather a general panel plot problem.

I am trying to make a panel plot of a cross-section of theta lines. The
cross-section does plot. However, I would like it to show 4 panels with no
labels anywhere, except the title. As of now, I cannot seem to get rid of
the "Potential Temperature (K)" Subtitle in the plot. I have looked at the
panel plot examples, and I have the follow settings for pltres:

pltres = True
pltres@NoTitles = True
pltres@CommonTitle = True
pltres@PanelPlot = True

However, when I have these settings, I get the following error:

fatal:Variable (SubTitles) is undefined

I've never seen this error, and I'd just like to remove the data
description over the plot. Is the only way to do this by doing the
following:

theta@description = " "

Thank you,
Chris