Re: fatal:ContourPlotDraw: CTTMTL/ICAEDG - LOGIC ERROR for Contouring one-dimensional data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 14:38:29 MDT

Hi Xiaoming,

Thanks so much for providing the data file and the script. I had the same problem as you, with several versions of NCL.

I'm not sure what the problem is, or a possible work-around, so I've created a trouble ticket (NCL-1420). We'll let you know
when it's fixed, and/or if we come up with a work-around.

--Mary