Re: question

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 19:07:21 MDT

Hi Delia,
It looks like the version of NCL that does not work was built without the Triangle package. Did you build this version from source? If so you need to look at:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml#Triangle

I think all binary versions of NCL that we supply have Triangle included. If you did not build from source then did you get it from somewhere other that the NCAR ESG site?
 -dave