Re: wind rose plots

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 03 2012 - 16:37:52 MDT

[1] wr_GenBogusData generates 'test' data for the example.
     It has nothing to do with WRF.

[2] "wrfhelp" has created a sample wind rose script

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

Go to the bottom and click on "create a wind rose"

All questions regarding this script should be sent to wrfhelp@ucar.edu

Good Luck