Data Reconstruction

From: Ventrice, Michael J <mventrice_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 24 2012 - 10:34:34 MDT

Hello,

I'm trying to reconstruct an outgoing long wave radiation dataset from 2 EOFs that were calculated from three separate fields (none of which were out going longwave radiation).

I have tried using the 'eof2data' function, but have noticed this only works if the EOF was constructed from one field, not three.

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about this?

Thank you very much for your help,

Mike

--
Michael J. Ventrice
Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences