Re: gsn_attach_plots issue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 17 2012 - 13:40:45 MDT

Nikola,

It's hard to debug this without a picture or a script.

I need to see how you are doing the overlays. You're right that
you have to set PanelPlot to True, because otherwise the WRF
code removes everything it overlaid.

Could you send the code, and then one of the correct images that you are
trying to panel?

Thanks,

--Mary