Question on the plotting 2-D figure from output of MOM4 ocean model?

From: xiang lin <leo.aries.g_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2012 - 03:33:58 MDT

Hi, all

      Now I am dealing with some output of MOM4 ocean model. Here below
show a typical variable I
want to plot.

 Variable: data
 Type: float
 Total Size: 6912000 bytes
            1728000 values
 Number of Dimensions: 2
 Dimensions and sizes: [yt | 160] x [xt | 180]
 Coordinates:
            yt: [-81.00024..78.49694]
            xt: [-279.0333..79.03331]

*And the variable of "data" need the other two dimension variable to make
the plot. *

Variable: lon
Type: float
Total Size: 115200 bytes
            28800 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [yt | 160] x [xt | 180]
Coordinates:
            yt: [-81.00024..78.49694]
            xt: [-279.0333..79.03331]
Number Of Attributes: 4
  long_name : longitude
  units : degrees
  cell_methods : time: point
  standard_name : none

Variable: lat
Type: float
Total Size: 115200 bytes
            28800 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [yt | 160] x [xt | 180]
Coordinates:
            yt: [-81.00024..78.49694]
            xt: [-279.0333..79.03331]
Number Of Attributes: 4
  long_name : latitude
  units : degrees
  cell_methods : time: point
  standard_name : none

I am not fluent with the tripolar coordinate of MOM4, and I try to follow
the instruction from the similar examples of NCL.
However, I got some warnning message as below and the plot was also
incorrect.

warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: 2d coordinate array sfXArray has an incorrect
dimension size: defaulting sfXArray
warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: 2d coordinate array sfYArray has an incorrect
dimension size: defaulting sfYArray

Anyone can show me some instruction? Thanks !

Btw , my script were also attached.

Regards

Lin