Re: questions regarding Taylor diagram scripts

From: Erik N <nobleeu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2012 - 12:20:10 MDT

Adam Thank you. Trying these suggestions now.

I am also trying to to draw more RMS circles. If you look at the .pdf I
sent, they stop midway within the plot. I want to make them go all the way
to 3.0 ( on the x-axis). Do I need to alter the code on lines 283-292 in
taylor_diagram.ncl to do this?
-Erik

- Erik -