Re: Printing time series from wrfout

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2012 - 08:01:19 MDT

You have this line inside your do loop:

    Total_Rain_acc = new(ntimes,float) ; creation of a RAIN+RAINNC field a\

This is effectively clobbering any values you put in this variable from the previous iteration. You should move this line before the do loop.

Also, I'm not sure what this code is doing:

      copy_VarCoords(RAINNC_a,Total_Rain_acc(it)) ; copy coord vars to Total_rain_acc

Does this give you an error? Usually you copy variable coordinates from variable to variable, and not to a scalar.

--Mary