Re: Basic queries

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 12:05:15 MDT

What do you mean by a "CF complaint hdf5 product" ?

Can you please send a sample file to

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...

quit

Send email to ** ncl-talk ** with the following information:

     The name of the file after you have successfully completed the
transfer.
     We cannot look at the ftp/incoming directory for security reasons.

     The version of NCL you are running (ncl -V).
     The type of system you are on (uname -a).

Please look at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

Under "datasets", click "HDF/HDF4/5-EOS"

Cheers