Basic queries

From: ghansham sangar <ghanshamsangar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 11:17:11 MDT

R/sir,
I've a few queries:
1. How to display CF complaint hdf5 product in NCL?The product
contains geostationary satellite images with 2D lat/lon coordinate
variables(refer CF 1.5 complaince document for details).In context of
this, can we set up the display projection according to that?
2. How to display satellite data as an image? I've seen displaying as
contours but not image.
3. Can we set up the size of display? And add a header at the top of display?

Regards
Ghansham