Re: Problem using dim_numrun_n and plotting output

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2012 - 13:08:02 MDT

Hi Dominique,
I noticed that instead of using colons you are using semicolons, as you
are here:
plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,tc2_tally(0,0,;,;),res)
Try changing the semicolons to colons and see if that works.
Note that semicolons are used exclusively for commenting, as in:
plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,tc2_tally(0,0,:,:),res) ; plot data

Also, you are passing a 4D array into gsn_csm_contour_map here:
plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,tc2_tally(0,;,;,;,;),res)

You can only pass a latitude/longitude array into gsn_csm_contour_map,
so for instance:
plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,tc2_tally(0,0,0,:,:),res)

Hope that helps. If not, please reply to ncl-talk.. Adam