Re: ncl 6.1.0-beta issue on mac

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2012 - 15:39:18 MDT

Matthew,

You might try googling this error message. It seems to be related to having mulitple versions of the gcc compiler installed on your Mac, and maybe "ncl" is not finding the right one.

What binary did you download? Exactly what version of gcc/gfortran do you have?

   gcc --version
   gfortran --version

Do you have other libgcc_s.1.dylib files on your system?

   locate libgcc_s.1.dylib

--Mary