Re: NCL and OPeNDAP

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2012 - 09:32:16 MDT

Brandon,

Which variables are you trying to plot a vector plot of?

I was able to plot "u" and "v", but I had to cheat because they weren't on the same grid.

You will need to do this before you can plot u and v, since they are on staggered grids.

The way I cheated was to just select a subset of u and v, such that they are the same size.
I also had to subscript lat_u and lon_u the same way. Note that this won't create a correct
plot, but I just wanted to verify that there were some values.

See the attached script.

--Mary