Re: CurlyVectors and gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map

From: Josh Brown <mail_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 10:39:48 MDT

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your help. I no longer have that data file unfortunately, but here is another data file that can be used with that script to reproduce the issue:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/an5dxjh4u6aeqe8/GFS.grib2

And here is the eps that it generates:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/le11ik00nootjdl/test4.eps

Thanks again,