Plotting vectors over WRF map

From: Chris Klich <caklich_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2012 - 08:56:10 MDT

Hi all, I am currently trying to plot a wind barb map at 10km. The wind
barbs seem to plot fine, and at the correct locations. However, the
background map will not show up. I've tried many different combinations of
various ways to do this, such as using WRF_map_c, wrf_map_resources,
setting the lat/lon2d arrays, using* tfDoNDCOverlay, and none of them seem
to work. I have gotten a map of just the coastlines, but I would like to
be able to show countries and other boundaries as well. I've attached my
script and a sample plot of what usually happens.

Thank you,
Chris
*

--