font-related resources for wrf_map_overlays

From: Sha Feng <sfeng_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2012 - 14:55:28 MDT

Dear ncl-talkers,

I made a plot using wrf_map_overlays, but the lat/lon labels for map are
too small to recognize. Plot steps are listed as follows.

;===========
res = True
contour = wrf_contour(af,wks,rain_tend,res)

pltres = True
mpres = True

plot = wrf_map_overlays(af,wks,(/contour/),pltres,mpres)

I tried to set the resources of res, pltres, or/and mpres, but none of them
worked. Could you give me some clues for that, please? Any suggestion is
appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Sha