Re: time_lon plot problem.

From: Kyle Griffin <kgriffin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2012 - 11:39:04 MDT

Hi Antonio,

You'll notice that in the contributed scripts you load at the top of the
file, you load a "time_axis_labels" function, which replaces the utility
that tTick once provided. While some older versions of code still include
tTick, it is no longer included in releases of NCL, thus leading to your
problem.

If you change tTick to time_axis_labels, the script should work fine. See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/User_contributed/time_axis_labels.shtml

and you'll notice the documentation to be similar to that of tTick, with
the exact same required inputs to the procedure.

If it doesn't, we still have an old copy of the tTick.ncl procedure
floating around here at Albany that can be sent along for your purpose.

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Dept. of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
University at Albany, SUNY
1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222
Office: ES-218 Email: kgriffin@albany.edu
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/student/kgriffin/