Re: Vertical cross section and vectors

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 09:05:38 MDT

I think you must provide a (say) png or gif.
Also, perhaps, a clean www downloadable script and data.

If that is not possible,

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
quit

Send email to ncl-talk after you have successfully completed the
transfer stating the exact names of the files you transferred