Re: Tracking anomalous values

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 10:47:09 MDT

If you merely want a true/false result, check out the "any()" function:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/any.shtml

If you need to identify where the anomolies occur, check out the "where" function

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/where.shtml

Hope that helps…
Rick