Re: few data points in map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 08:23:47 MDT

Dear Fan,

Can you can provide a short example that illustrates the problem? Also, what is the error that you get?

I was able to get a plot with 2 x 2 points, although I did get some errors:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"

data = (/ (/1,2/), (/3,4/) /)
data!0 = "lat"
data!1 = "lon"
data&lat = (/-10,10/)
data&lon = (/-20,20/)
data&lat@units = "degrees_north"
data&lon@units = "degrees_east"

wks = gsn_open_wks("x11","test")
res = True
res@mpMinLatF = min(data&lat)
res@mpMaxLatF = max(data&lat)
res@mpMinLonF = min(data&lon)
res@mpMaxLonF = max(data&lon)
res@gsnAddCyclic = False
plot = gsn_csm_contour_map_ce(wks,data,res)

--Mary