Re: how to get loading library name.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 08:03:40 MDT

I'm afraid there's no way to get this name.

In what context do you need to do this? There might be another way you can accomplish your desired result.
For example, you could have "lib.ncl" set some unique global variable, like:

LIBNAME = "lib.ncl"

Then, inside your main script you can test if lib.ncl was loaded by:

  if (isvar("LIBNAME")) then
     print(LIBNAME + " was loaded")
  end if

--Mary