gridding of TRMM 2A25 orbital product

From: Madhuparna Mukherjee <mparna_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2012 - 10:01:38 MDT

Dear Sir,

Please suggest me how to convert TRMM 2A25 orbital reflectivity(CorrectedZFactor) data into regular latitude longitude grid.For my work it is required to remap the orbital data into Cartesian grid points seperated by 250m in the vertical and 0.25 degree in both latitude and longitude.Using the attached script The data can be plotted, though the values are not in the proper range ( 0-80dBZ).It is showing very high value even if ,they are scaled by 100.I need to rectify this problem and remap the orbital data into regular Cartesian lat-lon grid points. Please help me in this regard.

I am awating for your kind reply.
Madhuparna