Re: color of the value

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2012 - 08:35:00 MDT

Hi JinQ,

Setting cnLineColor should work. If you are not seeing red, *and* you have NCL version 6.0.0 or earlier, then my guess is that you have
loaded a color map that doesn't have red in it. In older versions of NCL, you need to have the named color in your color
map, or else it will just use the closest thing it can find.

You have two options:

   1. Use a color map that has red in it:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/color_table_gallery.shtml

    2. Add red to your color map with:

       i = NhlNewColor(wks,1.0,0,0)

If neither of these work, then I will need to see at least the graphics part of your code in order to debug this.

--Mary