Re: Bandpass Filter

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2012 - 06:34:13 MDT

The attribute _FillValue is a special reserved attribute name that
denotes what values stored in a variable should be considered missing
values. This must be the same type as the variable. It should be
set to some value outside the normal variable range.

---
If you are new to NCL, please read the mini-Language manual at:
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/
Also, the reference manual:
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/
There is a whole section on this:
Variables
     Properties of Variables
         Attributes
         Missing values   <==========
         Dimensions
         Coordinates
         String references (Using '$' to reference Atts., Coords., and
Dimensions)
         Variables used as parameters to functions and procedures
----