problem with spaces in path

From: Xavier Corredor Llano <xcorredorl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2012 - 08:43:11 MDT

Hi

I have a problem with spaces in the path name in function gsn_open_wsk when I
want save the image in directory with spaces in its name, for example:

wks = gsn_open_wks("png", "/home/user/directory with spaces/map")

the image saved in "/home/user/directory" and it is wrong, are there any
special character for include spaces in path to save image?

I know that this work if I first go to directory and then run script with
"map", but this does not solved my problem.

thanks in advance
regards

--
Xavier Corredor Llano