Re: VIM Enhancement

From: Daran Rife <Daran.Rife_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 28 2012 - 13:52:22 MDT

Hi Carl,

I appreciate your effort to put this together. I had noticed the
existing
ncl.vim was a bit dated, and was planning to make my own update this
week,
but I was very pleased to see that you've already done so and have
shared
with the group. I've plugged in your new version and it works great with

NCL 6.0.0.

Thanks again and best regards,

Daran

Daran Rife
Head of Mesoscale Modeling
GL Garrad Hassan

9665 Chesapeake Drive, Suite 435, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
Tel: +1 303 271 1450 / Fax: +1 303 271 1450 / Mobile: +1 303 968 6821
www.gl-garradhassan.com

This email is issued on behalf of Garrad Hassan America, Inc. (trading
as GL Garrad Hassan) and is subject to the GL Garrad Hassan email
disclaimer (http://www.gl-garradhassan.com/emaildisclaimer). Garrad
Hassan America, Inc. is registered in America No. 94-3402236 Registered
Office: 45 Main Street, Suite 302, Peterborough, NH 03458, USA

--
Message: 9