Re: Fwd: x-axis and y-axis distorted

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2012 - 10:56:14 MDT

You have specified an orthographic projection
    res@mpProjection = "Orthographic"
There are other resources you would have to set
to get the top/bottom and left/right to match up.

Comment this out
   ;res@mpProjection = "Orthographic"
and rerun

---
FYI: The NCL delelopers have suggested that users place the
.hluresfile at
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml
and place it in your home directory.