Re: curvilinear dataset

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 14 2012 - 08:55:42 MDT

[1]
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/region_ind.shtml

could possibly be used to access the subset region.

[2]
Once you generate the weights for the band pass you want

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/filwgts_lanczos.shtml

apply the weights via

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wgt_runave_n.shtml

Ths is independent of the grid.