curvilinear dataset

From: Sabeerali(sebi) <sabeerl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 14 2012 - 07:37:00 MDT

Dear NCL users,

I have a SST data in curvilinear grid (CMIP5). I can simply plot this
dataset in NCL. But to do more calculation in NCL I need to subset data for
limited region. Can I subset this data by specifiying the coordinate
values and save to a new file ? Can I convert this curvilinear grid to a
regular grid?. If not, how I can band pass this data and save to a new file
in the curvilinear grid?

Thanks in advance
Sabeer

--