Re: Interpolating between two curvilinear grids.

From: Manisha Ganeshan <manisha.ganeshan86_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2012 - 09:42:12 MDT

Dear Dennis,

Thank you very much for pointing me to this new development. I think its a
very useful and well-written function. I just want to reconfirm that the
weights file only depends on the properties of the two grids (dimensions,
lat/lon and projection) and not on the data/variable to be plotted? Since I
am using pre-defined NCEP grids to regrid daily meteorological data, it
would save me a lot of time if I use the same weights file for regridding
say, daily precipitation from multiple source files.

Thanks,
Nisha