Re: making a plot with only the label bar for Google Earth

From: rK Aditya <aditya.rk_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 19:48:16 MDT

Hi Ryan,

Amazing! You said it takes a few days but apparently it appears only in few
hours.

Now I have more transparent whiteness land mask than before. However, I
found in your figure the land mask seems completely transparent. I am
afraid your result and my output from your example are different. I put the
output of the kml_06.ncl here.

It seems OK right now for me, even though I expect more clear land figure
from GE and strong shaded colour in the sea area. Anyway.... excellent
work. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
-r/K-