Re: trajectories crossing prime meridian

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 10:14:14 MDT

Hi Cathy,
I don't have any experience drawing trajectories, but I think you are
right about the 360->1 issue. I know you said you don't want to alter
your longitudes, and understandably so, but just to figure out what is
going on can you do a where statement to alter the longitudes within the
script to see if that fixes things?
lon = where(lon.eq.360,0,lon)

Let us know how that turns out. Perhaps someone else might have a
different/better suggestion...
Adam