Re: Change color within text string?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 10:24:25 MDT

Hi Alan,

I'm afraid there's no way to do this. We have a ticket open on this request specifically (NCL-220 for your reference).
There hasn't been a huge request for this feature, so it hasn't been high on our priority list. If more people request
is, then we'll bump it up. I will be sure to add your email to the ticket.

--Mary