Re: problems with gsnAddCyclic

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 16:48:06 MDT

Hi Mary,

It does indeed fix the problem. I remember that thought occurred to me
earlier, but I never got around to trying it. Will fix my data processing
to include the relevant units. Thanks for the fix!

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Room 1421 Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu