remap MODIS data to WRF domain by ESMF

From: Liu, Peng <pliu34_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2012 - 08:21:17 MDT

Dear NCL usres,
   I am trying to remap the 1km MODIS data to a 4km resolution WRF domain and have a question about dealing with satellite data with ESMF, that is how the regrid method deal with the missing value in satellite data?(e,g. I need surface temperature from MODIS,hence no data exist when cloud exists)

Thanks a lot

Peng