Re: proper use of varimax rotation

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 15:13:12 MDT

[1]
eofunc => eofunc_ts

The contribution of each EOF pattern (eofunc) over time (eofunc_ts)
can be clearly delineated due to orthogonality in both
space and time.

[2]
eofunc_varimax

After varimax the patterns of the input sibset are orthogonal
but "you can't get something for nothing", the time series
are no longer orthogonal. Not sure what you would get. Perhaps,
someone can offer more info.