Re: Problem with Panel Plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2012 - 08:45:05 MST

The problem is that you are paneling plots that are different sizes. The right plots are larger because they have labelbars.

Try setting the special gsnPanelScalePlotIndex to 1, so that it will use the second plot (counting starts at 0) instead of the first plot for scaling.

If you still have a problem, then it would help if you can provide your script and data.

--Mary