Re: Un-masking for High/Low labels

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 09:33:48 MST

Hi Kyle,

I think this is due to a bug that I thought we had fixed, but I don't see any record of it. I created a new ticket, NCL-1572.

The problem is that the settings for the high labels are also affecting the settings for the low labels.

Does it work if you add:

  cres@cnHighLabelBackgroundColor = -1

?

--Mary