Re: plotting irregular x-axis

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 09:12:32 MST

Hi Nick,

There's not enough information to go on here. It sounds like there's something strange about your X axis coordinate values.

What does

   printVarSummary(Temp)

report?

When you have weird problems like this, usually it's a good idea to try plotting your data with a bare number of resources set.

What happens if you just do:

res = True
res@cnFillOn = True
plot = gsn_csm_contour(wksPan1,transpose(Temp),res)

--Mary