Re: Spurious Errors while running a script

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2012 - 20:15:12 MST

Hi,

Just to clarify -- are you seeing these while NCL is running, or when
you try to view (or print) the pdf later? My google searches indicate
it might be the later, and that "evince" in particular *might* be a
culprit, but its very hard to say at this point. Would tell us what
version of NCL you are using? And if it is indeed occurring while
trying to view the pdf, which viewer you are using? And finally, is
the pdf file really abnormally larger than what you're accustomed to
seeing?

Wish I could be of more help...
Rick