Panel plot error: color scheme | cnFillColors

From: Noel Aloysius <noel.aloysius_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2012 - 08:56:22 MST

Hi NCL,

I want to create a panelplot with 12 plots. The data values are either 0 or
1 everywhere. I want to create a raster plot with all 0s white and 1s red.
When I try to run the script I get the following errors,

1. error type 1 within the do loop that creates the 12 plots

warning:ContourPlotInitialize: scalar field is constant; ContourPlot not
possible:[errno=1102] AND
warning:ContourPlotSetValues: Data values out of range of levels set by
EXPLICITLEVELS mode

2. error type 2 within the do loop that creates the panel

fatal:ContourPlotGetValues: error copying cnFillColors GenArray AND
fatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 6464/7105
in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl
fatal:["Execute.c":7741]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2900
(gsn_panel(wks,plot(n:n+2),(/1,3/),pres1))

I have attached the script.
Thank you in advance for the help.

Noel