idt

From: George Vandenberghe <george.vandenberghe_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2012 - 13:02:07 MST

We have a large IBM sandybridge (Intel chip) Idataplex cluster running
a late release of RHL and
running predominantly intel compled codes. I tried
downloading ncl6.0 source and building the ncar graphics
subset using ifort and icc rather than gcc and gfort. It mostly built
but idt is missing from $NCARG_ROOT/bin Idt also did
not build using the linux default of gfortran. Has idt
been dropped from the ncar graphics base? Or do I have a build error?